There’s More to Learn
Starting to understand the basics of CLL? Go a step further and learn all about CLL testing and staging.
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. White Plains, NY: The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society; 2014. Publication No. PS34 40M.
- Referenced with permission from the NCCN Guidelines for Patients®: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia V.2.2022. © NCCN Foundation®. 2022. All rights reserved. Accessed January 7, 2022. To view the most recent and complete version of the guideline, go online to NCCN.org/patients. NCCN makes no warranties of any kind whatsoever regarding their content, use or application and disclaims any responsibility for their application or use in any way.
- Cancer Stat Facts: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL). National Cancer Institute website. http://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/clyl.html. Published April 2018. Accessed February 13, 2019.
- Kalil N, Cheson BD. Chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Oncologist. 1999;4(5):352-69.
- American Cancer Society. Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. American Cancer Society website. https://www.cancer.org/cancer/chronic-lymphocytic-leukemia.html. Updated May 10, 2018. Accessed January 7, 2022.